Things to do in Sherwood Park
Four Points Sherwood Park is located just minutes away from the top things to do in Sherwood Park. Located off Yellowhead Highway, our hotel is just 17 kilometres from downtown Edmonton and 44 kilometers from Edmonton International Airport (EIA).
Explore our list of the top things to do in Sherwood Park:
- Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre
- Commonwealth Stadium
- Downtown Edmonton
- Edmonton Expo Centre
- Edmonton International Airport
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Fort Edmonton Park
- Muttart Conservatory
- Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino
- TELUS World of Science
- University of Alberta
How To Get Here
- Muttart Conservatory - A popular botanical garden featuring greenhouses, public gardens, and walkways.
- University of Alberta - Visit Alberta's premier university for a campus tour, graduation weekend, or for the big game.
- Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino - Root on your favorite Thoroughbred from the grandstands during your trip to this racetrack.
- Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre - Shop 'til you drop at this shopping centre, just a short drive from our hotel.
- Edmonton golf - Hit the links at popular golf courses in Sherwood Park such as Barrhead Golf Club, Big Tee Golf, Cougar Creek Golf Resort, and Lewis Estates Golf Course.
- Edmonton Expo Centre - A multi-purpose arena and conference centre spanning 500,000 square feet.
- Commonwealth Stadium - Cheer the home team on to victory or take in a concert from one of today's hottest acts during your next trip.
- Fort Edmonton Park - Explore the largest living history museum in Canada.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo - Home to more than 350 animals, the Edmonton Valley Zoo features over 100 different species.